My message today is simple: don’t forget to spring forward one hour on Sunday. And sure it is a little painful at first to lose that blissful hour of sleep on a Sunday morning, but what you’ll gain is an extra hour of sunlight at the end of the day. Think of all the things you can do with that time! Barbecue mid-week? Some extra yard work? A nice stroll through the neighborhood? Whatever it is, enjoy!
Speaking of strolling through the neighborhood, here is what happened last month in some of the neighborhoods where I specialize.
* Atherton - 5 sales, 108% to list price, 76 average DOM
* Belmont - 13 sales, 108% to list price, 7 average DOM
* Burlingame - 5 sales, 102% to list price, 11 average DOM
* Foster City - 5 sales, 109% to list price, 21 average DOM
* Hillsborough - 10 sales, 103% to list price, 109 average DOM
* Menlo Park - 17 sales, 106% to list price, 18 average DOM
* Palo Alto - 18 sales, 115% to list price, 18 average DOM
* Redwood City - 27 sales, 104% to list price, 27 average DOM
* San Mateo - 29 sales, 109% to list price, 12 average DOM
* San Carlos - 11 sales, 115% to list price, 9 average DOM
* Woodside - 4 sales, 109% to list price, 66 average DOM
IMHO*: I’ve learned in the past 25 plus years of selling houses to take each bit of news as it comes. February brought signs that sales are still strong along the SF Peninsula even though inventory remains low. Give me a call and let me help you with a strategy that is right for you. (*In My Humble Opinion – which I’m always happy to share.)
Image courtesy of George Hodan PublicDomainPictures.net.